Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick 'n Delicious, Healthy Eats

Remember this picture from yesterday?


See all those delicious grains in the corner there?  Well that is what fuels my addiction for this:


Heaven sent, I tell you.


I think I may have a problem.


Blueberry Blast Oatmeal
  • Superhero Oatmeal
  • 2 T Chia Seeds
  • 1/2 C Kashi Go Lean
  • 2 T Coconut Shreds
  • 1 T Honey
  • BIG handful of delicious blueberries

 The deciousness continued into lunch.


Health is happiness.


  • Slice of Marathon Bread topped with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
  • Baby Carrots
  • Peach Chobani Yogurt


  • 2 C Organic Spinach, Arugula and Radicchio Blend
  • 2 Mushrooms
  • 1/4 Chopped Red Bell Pepper
  • 2 T Goat Cheese
  • 1 T Balsamic Vinaigrette

I was craving sweets, so I incorporated that into dinner.


  • 2 Slices Multi-Grain Bread
  • 2 T Sunbutter
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 T Honey Drizzle

Life doesn't get much better than this?  Is it wrong that food makes me so happy? I don't think so. :)

Happy Tuesday!  I'm off to the Public Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment