Friday, April 1, 2011

A Special Delivery PLUS Banana Bread in a Bowl Oatmeal

Guess what came in the mail today!



Oh yes, I broke down and bought my ABSolute (pun intended) favorite piece of gym equipment off of e-Bay.


Call me silly, but I am obsessed with the Ab Wheel.  Ever since my mom got one off an infomercial many moons ago up, until I was re-introduced to one at the RIT gym, I have been in love.


I can not find a single pilates class, machine, or exercise video that kills my abs like this little baby.  All you have to do is get in a modified push-up position, hold the handles, and roll in and out. Don't forget to keep your tummy tucked to support your back!


I cannot wait for the pain I'm going to be in tomorrow. Ehhh- Call me a masochist! :)  

Speaking of pain, this definitely was NOT.


I like to call it Banana Bread in a Bowl Oatmeal.
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 Tbs Honey
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon
  • 1 Tbs Chia Seeds
  • 1/2 C Oats
Delish!

Happy April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment