Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baked Kale Chips: Oil and Vinegar Style

Annnddd...we're back. So sorry. I have just been running around, unfocused, with a million and one things to do, not accomplishing much... I like to call it spring-marathon-brain (only 19 days!). But now it seems like I'm back on track.

So, what'd you miss when I was away?

KALE CHIPS!

Woo-hoo! Oh yes. I jumped on the bandwagon and whipped up my own batch. Let me tell you, DE-LISH!


Go on, get yourself a nice big bunch and preheat your oven to 375.


First, you want to cut out the bitter stem.


Then rip the kale leaves into chip size pieces.


I decided to do a little oil and vinegar mix.


Grab a big bowl and toss your kale in:
  • 1 Tbs Olive Oil
  • 1 Tbs Vinegar
  • 1 tsp Salt Sense

Take you cookie sheet and lay down some parchment paper.


Spread out your kale and pop in the oven for about 15 minutes.

Before.

After.

Ohhh, so light and crisp and and delicate and delicious. 

I almost polished off the whole batch!

More of these will definitely be in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment